Transfer Certificates - 2019


Withdrawal of a student from the school is necessitated under certain circumstances either in the student’s family or in the school itself. The norms followed in this respect are given below. Parents must read these norms carefully and comply with them.

  1. If a student needs to be withdrawn from the school, the parents/ guardians of that student need to follow the procedure.
  2. A student can also be asked, by the school, to be withdrawn on academic or disciplinary grounds including submission of false information to the school at the
    time of admission. Disciplinary action may even involve expulsion. The Principal’s decision in such matters is final.
  3. Misbehavior on the part of parents/guardians with any member of the school staff may also lead to withdrawal of the student from the school.
  4. Transfer Certificate (TC) on withdrawal is issued only after all the school dues are cleared by the parents/guardians.
  5. Please note that any request seeking Transfer Certificate of your ward is required to be submitted through Email at or Whatsapp at 8800775520.
    Manual applications for admission withdrawal will not be considered.
  6. Parents have to clear the dues till Quarter in full in which parents applied for TC .

Press Ctrl+f to search your TC by Admission Number

Admission Inquiry
close slider