- Registration form is available on the school website and at the reception.
- Registration form along-with all required documents (Photocopy of the Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate and three passport size photographs of the child) to be deposited at the Reception from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m
- Link of the syllabus for Classes I to IX entrance test are in the link below.
- Age Criteria for the admission are :
Nursery – 2+ as on 31st March, 2020
LKG – 3+ as on 31st March, 2020
UKG – 4+ as on 31st March, 2020
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation.
- 3 Passport size photographs, 1 Photograph (Child photographed with the parents).
- Photocopy of vaccination card for Pre Nursery & Nursery admissions only.
- Proof of residence.
- Achievement Record of previous year for seeking admission from class Prep to IX and XI.
- Filled Registration Form. (Click Here )
Note : Download and fill the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intimation of dates for Parents’ interaction with Principal for Nursery & UKG and Entrance Test for other classes at the time of Registration.
- The Admission test will be on conceptual basis in form of MCQ. Kindly take note of the syllabus of the test from above.
- Both the parents must be present for any interaction with the Principal along with their child.
The parents of selected candidates need to contact the Reception/Administrative office between 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. to complete the Admission formalities.
- Enrollment Form and Admission file to be collected from the Reception Office.
- Details of Fee structure are available at the school reception.
- Transport Fee (if applicable) will also be charged quarterly with the monthly fee.
- Three passport size photographs of the child are required with the Enrollment Form at the time of admission.
- One photograph each of the mother and father of the child would also be required for ECE wing parents ( Pre- Nursery to UKG)
- Original Progress Report of previous class and Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school should be submitted at the time of admission for classes I to IX, XI
- Original Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate along with one photocopy should be submitted at the time of admission for classes Pre Nursery – UKG. (After verification, Original Birth Certificate will be returned).
- In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list. No claim for admission will be entertained subsequently.
For any other admission inquiries please contact at : 8800775513/14/15/18/20/21 or email us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org